Holy Trinity Cathedral – the Orthodox Cathedral of the UOC of Moscow Patriarchy in the city of Dnipro, built in the XIX century by the project of Ludwig Charlemagne-Bode and Peter Visconti. Throughout the XIX century it was called the Trinity Church, then the Church of the Descent of the Holy Spirit. Holy Trinity Cathedral is built on the site of the first city church in honor of the Kazan Icon of the Mother of God. A small wooden church, consecrated January 15, 1791, collapsed in 40 years, and the merchants of the city turned to the St. Petersburg architects Ludwig Charlemagne-Bode and Peter Visconti to design the Assumption Church. The architects simultaneously executed a new project of this merchant.
The place under the new temple was consecrated in 1837. In 1862, the construction of the bell tower began, which became the tallest building in Ekaterinoslav that time. At the end of the XIX century buildings of the temple and the bell tower were interconnected. Later, the houses of the Prchut and the church parish school were built.
There are holy places in the cathedral: the icon of the Holy Trinity with a part of the Mamvirian oak, the icon "The Lying Savior", the icons of the Mother of God "Iverskaya", "Kazan", "Worthy is", "Samarskaya", two crucifixes, with motifs revered to Orthodox " holy saints. Among the relics are the iconostasis of the Kazan Church and the tomb of the St. Nicholas (Bryansk) Cathedral.